Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thanksgiving: Thankful Thread

Stacee
    Stacee

Thanksgiving: Thankful Thread Empty Thanksgiving: Thankful Thread

Post by Stacee Mon 23 Nov 2009, 9:27 pm

Tell us something you are thankful for this Thanksgiving.
    Yuushi
    Yuushi
    Freedom

Thanksgiving: Thankful Thread Empty Re: Thanksgiving: Thankful Thread

Post by Yuushi Wed 25 Nov 2009, 10:01 am

Oh man.. where to start? D: Actually kind of disappointed in myself for not typing out a post in the thread sooner, seeing as I’ve been reading it since page 6?
    Before I start! This is in NO particular order; just in case people get into their heads order makes a difference.

Kait/Kaitlen/HeyGurlHeeey(LOL)- Gurl.. such good times. What can I say about you? You’ve been amazing ever since I first saw you post back on the nexon forums. <3 I miss all our group MSN convos where we would laugh at/about dramaz and our drama weekends, specially with HayHunni! You’ve taught me so much since I’ve met you even though it doesn’t seem like it, and I really cherish knowing you even though we don’t get to talk much anymore! ;=;

Emmi- EMMIIIII. <33 iluemmi! Where would I be right now had I not met you? Inanemocorner B[ I can always count on you to be nice to me and lovesyuushi. :] We’ve always had fun times lolling at pointless drama... if you can call half of it that. xD I’m truly grateful to have met you and everyone else on skype! You brighten up my day, every day along with all the rest of the best. Very Happy

Shana/Cluxie/Whiplashbewbs- Nice cleavage. ;D I gotta admit, when I first met you I didn’t think we would because such good friends, but I was wrong. I doubt I will ever meet anyone like you, you always make me laugh about something you creeper. <3 Lol I’m so tired I don’t know much to say.. ;=; I look forward to talking to you each day because I know I will never be bored. We all need to watch more movies together!

Kluxie/Iliana- My wifey! <3 You may annoy most peo-EVEYONE most of the time, but you don’t annoy me. <3 You’re never boring to be around no matter what mood, what state of mind or how little sleep we have, we always have a blast. I know we’ve had our differences in the past but I’m happy we’re such close friends. I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have to to talk to everyday! ;=; I’d be so lonely~ You still need to play Mabi with me woman. B[ And just remember, theynevergetawayalive. Moooow~

Rosi/Alex- Whoa.. what to say? I’ve always admired you, we’ve had a lot of good times. I can always count on you to make me laugh when I’m down even if you don’t know it. xD And call me and creepy me out with your supadeep voice before I realize who it is. ;D You’ve helped me through a lot and you’re an amazing guy. <3 Never wanna lose you. :3

Ivan/Cyndaquil- Ivona. <33 I know there are times where I can seem btchy to you or cold about things, but you really do mean a lot to me. You’ve always been there for me no matter what it is, even when I’m at fault. You tell me like it is instead of just taking my side and I thank you for that. You’ve always been amazing to me no matter what mood you’re in, and you’ve seen all sides of me pretty much. I know I can tell you anything and trust you fully. I don’t think I could ever meet anyone like you so never think I could ever replace you, when I can’t. :] Though we don’t talk as often, we still have a great time when we do! All the great memories of Mabinogi, Luna, Rumblefighter and many more. We always try new games together to find something new we can waste away our time until 5am just laughing and having a blast. You’re truly amazing to me and I hope you really understand that despite everything. <3

Amber/Lilium- Are they still growing? o_o;; Lolol. I laaahv Amber! My future baby momma! <3 You’re always a blast to be around, though your taste in pretty guys can be pretty flawed. B[ I miss talking to you all the time and hearing you have full conversations with kitty! I’m definitely thankful for you.

Tony/BL-Love- RELEVANT?OHYUSSEND. I’m sure you have lots of relevant pics hidden away that I would like to have as well. ;D PLUS, YOU STILL HAVE TO MAKE THAT DANCE VIDEO. B[ Probably the only one I know who shares my love fo’ kreenz. Things I would usually turn my head at you make me laugh about. Never change. ;D

Mel- Meeeel! <33 If I were to ever meet you, we would totally have to go shopping and you could pick me out an outfit or something. LOL I miss talking to you as well and hearing your stories you would always share with us. <3

Sawyer/Kisamitsu- Thinking back on it.. I don’t remember how I met you? LOL I never expected to even get to know you all that well before I had even met you and though we have our ups and downs you’re an amazing kid and I wouldn’t change a thing about you. :3 I’m so lucky to have gotten to know you, and happy you’ve come more out of your shell in skype calls! It’s fun getting to talk with you! Very Happy textmehenihavenominutesanddie. B[

Stacee- Now I really don’t know where to start. Even before I met you I thought you seemed like a really nice person, and you’re truly amazing. How could I ask for a better bff? <3 We have our spats, but all friends do, and like true friendship we always pull through it. I know I can always count on you to have someone to rant with or just plain goof off. LOL We share a lot of the same interests and both seem to have an addiction to photoshop/making sites. LOL Love ya. <3

Yuulee/Yo~- You have to be the most interesting one of them all that I have met. Hope you know I’m always joking around with you. <3 But Emmi is mine so btfo. B[ You’re such a creeper pedo and you’re a real blast to be around and I know anyone would agree with that. Norly btfo my Emmi before I send my pack of 14y/o boys at you. ;D;D

Tamai- TAMAI SHO KYUUUTE. Kowaiidesune? You’re so adorable and you totally know it! ;D It’s so much fun talking with you and being your friend. :3 I didn’t know you and Emmi were sisters until like last month. >_> <_< Your voice is so cute tooo~~ You still have to make Yuushi a sign one day! And get on skype more. ;[

Logan- You a really great guy, and you always try to boost my confidence and I’m really thankful for that. You always make me laugh over some of the things you say. xD If I don’t reply to you or don’t answer in call, I’m either off in my own world or afk. :[

Haruu- Don’t worry, one day Ima so creep you and we can go shopping! 8D You would obv have to show me around Calgary since I don’t even remember my own hometown. xD You are by far my favourite little 13 year old. <3 You always have me smiling and giggling about something. Your rage is funnybutscary. ;=; Get S4! :O Nevachangeyousamazing. If you do, I’m closest to you and therefor most likely to HUNTYOUDOWN. B[

Everyone else on Skype- Whether some of you rarely talk in skype or not at all and just type in the chat, I’ve been lucky to meet each of you and even though every time I log on skype I get lagged to hell with messages from our chat, at least I know there will always be something to make me laugh right when I wake up. Very Happy

Addy/Amanda- I guess .. my daughter? xD By far the closest person to my from online. <3 You’ve always been so amazing and always there for me through every situation. I love having long chats with you since I find it easy to relate with you. We share a lot of th same opinions and I can complain about the weather to you without you being all, “Wtf you talking about?” to me. xD I’ve known you for a good while now and hope to know you for a long time to come. Very Happy I’m very lucky to be able to know someone such as you.

Krissy- Omg.. you’re adorable too. XD There have been times during drama where you’ve made me feel like crying for you. You’re awesome. And you always make me signs! 8D Notlikyuushiusesyouforsignsoranything. –Cawf.- Hehe. <3

Matt- SIMS3 MAN. ANDTWILIGHT. Where are you? I never get to hear your voice! D: I’m having withdrawals. I have no one else to gasm to about Twilight, or ramble on about Sims 3 anymore.
    Alex/Avant- YUUSHIFORGOD. Hellz yes. Everything you say brightens my mood no matter what. ;D Talk more in skype before I smite you B[ Nipplestoopl0x. ;]

Giggi/NameUndisclosed- MY QUEEN. MY GODDESS AND ALLMIGHT DEITY. Where would I be had you not given me life, a soul, a place by your side and everything else you have graced all of creation with? <3 I miss talking to you so much. ;=; But you’re totally getting a boyfriend now, so I’m proud of you~ Great times on S4, Mabi and Luna amiright? ;D

Kaeluh/Teamie!- I’m lucky to have such an amazing team member! <3 Though we don’t talk much I’m thankful to have a friend like you.
    Teddy/Crystal- Ohjeez. >_> Must say I’ve never met someone quite like you LOL. No matter what, you always do the things I would least expect. You’re so adorablebutpervy. <3 And you share pretty guys! ilu. ;D

Joey- We have some pretty good history, no? ;D You’re a great guy and an amazing friend. I regret not getting to know you the right way in the first place. We even share a lot of the same views when it comes to certain things. I’m glad I got to know ya. Very Happy

Yamichik- You’re so amazing and I hope you know that. <3 I know we never talk much anymore but when we did it was a blast and we should do it more often. You’re such a pretty girl. <3 ANDYOUCOOKGOOD. 8D Or at least from what you have shown from pics. LOL Love ya Yami. <33 Never change. B[

Everyone Else in E-Cru Skype- You all got me hooked on skype, and I can’t begin to say how thankful I am to have gotten to know you all. Very Happy We always had a blast, and I know I can always have a good conversation with any one of you. :]

Benny- I’ve known you for a while now, and admired you even when I lurked the Nexon forums and always saw you posting in the Technical help section. Very Happy I love your Audition Music site, and regret not getting the chance to try your game. I hope we will be friends for a long time. :] I was happy for you when you got GM, no matter what people think of you I choose to form my own opinions of people.

I think it’s about time to cut this, lawd knows how long I have been typing this, staying up all ngiht and it’s now 11:39AM so if I left you out I can’t stress enough how sorry I am if it bothers you, just send me a message through PM and I will add you to the list. ;D Because I am seriously tired.

So last but not least,
    Forum Mods/GM/Community- The mods have done a great job even if some of us feel things could have been different.. but that’s not about this. I do recognize the effort and time you all put in to keeping our community as clean and friendly as you can. I admire each of you for that and the game goes for the GMs. Where would we be without any of you?
    To the community, I like to think a lot of you know me, and know I can get pretty opinionated or push my nose in where it doesn’t belong. But the forums have always been a place for me away the the stress of my everyday life and even if I don’t get along with some, I’m glad to have everyone here. ;o

From the Redbana forums. Waves~
    Stacee
    Stacee

Post by Stacee Wed 02 Dec 2009, 2:18 am

<3.
    haha, i'll just close this.
    :]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:39 am