Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm going to Germany!

kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

I'm going to Germany! Empty I'm going to Germany!

Post by kevin1gamer Wed 18 Nov 2009, 8:52 pm

I'm going to be going to school in Cologne, Germany for a semester of my senior year of high school. I already know what high school in Germany that I will be going to, and I can't wait to get there. I don't know which semester I will be going to Germany for (first or second). I'm going to Cologne city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty (just look at Kaddi Kuhlewind). I can't wait for this, this is a once in a lifetime chance, and I'm taking it. I'm not sure if the house family I will be staying with has a computer with Internet access, but Germany has a lot of Internet users (just look at the video game franchise, Descent, half of the people who play that are German), so I wouldn't be surprised if they do. This is one of the happiest days of my life, I wish you all the best.
    Yuushi
    Yuushi
    Freedom

I'm going to Germany! Empty Re: I'm going to Germany!

Post by Yuushi Wed 25 Nov 2009, 9:51 am

Oh wow, you're so lucky. I would love to stay in another country for a semester or a sort of exchange student. :] There was a chance I had for Japan for a month but I couldn't pay for it at the time. Sad

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:24 pm