Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

lol

kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

lol Empty lol

Post by kevin1gamer Mon 28 Dec 2009, 11:25 pm

I am playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 right now and I decided to join my clanmates (who are girls who play video games), however I was on the other team than my clan (because I joined in the middle of the game, and wasn't partied up yet). Well this 13 year old boy was like "hey kevin1gamer, do you like boys?", and I was like "no, the '1gamer' part of my name is named after a girl". He then said "what kind of girl plays Xbox?", and him and his 13 year old buddies all laughed. The funny thing is, his team (and at that time, mine) was getting owned by the girls! lol, after the match I pointed out to the boys that they just lost to girls, and I pointed out to the girls that the 13 year old boys said that girls can't play games, in front of the three boys. I lol'd so hard. The boys then harassed the girls, calling them transvestites (among other things), and the girls then told me that they get that stuff all the time, and they get far worse things said to them than that they can't play Xbox.
    ☆Wish Upon A Star☆
    ☆Wish Upon A Star☆
    Nub

lol Empty Re: lol

Post by ☆Wish Upon A Star☆ Wed 30 Dec 2009, 3:23 pm

i never come accross anyone who thinks girls cant play games,

we kick ass

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:26 pm