Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woah

kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

woah Empty woah

Post by kevin1gamer Tue 08 Dec 2009, 4:20 pm

About a month ago my best friend and I got into a bit of a fight (not a fist fight, but rather an argument). We kind of said some things we didn't mean and went our separate ways.

|I apologized after the incident (not immediately after, but I think I waited like a day or two, because she was still very upset), for I realized how much I screwed up almost immediately after the argument, but she said she hated me.

She then removed me as a friend on Facebook, wouldn't return my phone calls, removed me as a friend on Xbox Live, removed me as a friend on MySpace, blocked me on Facebook, and got two of our mutual friends to think less of me (which is understandable, since they were there and I was totally out of line).

Just today, a month (give or take a few days) later, she just sent me a friend request on Xbox Live. I just received (and accepted) the friend request about 15 minutes ago, in the middle of playing Resident Evil 5. I don't think she added any text or voice with the request, if so, i didn't see it, because I forgot that you could add those with friend requests (and because my partner needed my help in Resident Evil 5, since we were
    Spoiler:
    ).

She has yet to send me a message (assuming she didn't in the friend request), nor have I contact her. We were arguing over whether or not gay marriage should be legal, she said it should (she has a gay uncle or something, but I didn't know her uncle was gay at the time), and I said it shouldn't be legal. I never really met a gay person (other than that one kid in 2nd hour, but I never talked to him before, primarily because he scares me, because he is gay and he acts [and talks] all gay).

She said I was too closed minded, I even went so far as to saying that gays aren't people, they are things, but then she told me about her uncle, and that's when things got really bad. I was like "fine, I'll be the mature one" and left. That was the end (apart from my apology later on). So, do you think this is a good sign or not (she could have just added me to harass me or something)?

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:03 am