Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My friend...

kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

My friend... Empty My friend...

Post by kevin1gamer Thu 22 Oct 2009, 3:38 pm

Alright, so I am probably going to see Zombieland again this weekend, because it is so awesome. However, I want to invite one of my best friends to come with me. My friend wants to see it too, but I am a little hesitant to ask her if she wants to see it or not. A week ago (exactly 7 days ago from today) we had decided to go back to just the way things were before I had a crush on her, which has been working out great and things aren't awkward between us anymore or anything, and she forgives me.

However, I don't want it to seem like I am only inviting her to this as a date (which I'm not doing, since I am also am over her; it took a long time, but I eventually coped with my feelings for her and eventually stopped feeling that way about her and apologized to her last week, she forgave me and understood what I was going through, we then decided to go back to the way things were back when we were best friends).

I know that I should invite her to come with me, and we have been talking again and being really close friends again, just like before. It would just be the two of us and everything seems to be okay between us (neither of us have feelings for each other now; or atleast I don't, and I'm sure she doesn't). So, do you think I should ask my friend if she wants to see Zombieland this Saturday, or is it too early for two good friends to hang out again?
    Yuushi
    Yuushi
    Freedom

My friend... Empty Re: My friend...

Post by Yuushi Sat 24 Oct 2009, 10:05 am

If you two are just friends, I don't see why there should be any set amount of time you should have to wait before doing things together again. As long as you both feel comfortable around each other again, there shouldn't be an issue. If you want to ask her, give it a shot and see if she's ready. Don't hesitate to ask a best friend something like that. Very Happy They're best friends for a reason. Smile

If things are fine between you two, and you're both OK with it go ahead. Make sure she knows it's no sort of date thing or anything though. xD

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:53 pm