What is OSU!&Stepmania?
    Yuushi
    Freedom

Re: OSU!&Stepmania

Post by Yuushi on Fri 16 Oct 2009, 12:59 am

Music games! Very Happy

OSU! <-Click
    Example:

Basically a PC version of Elite Beat Agents, you click the balls as the circles around them reach it, click and hold then follow with your mouse when there is a track for the ball, and when the big colorful spinning screen comes up you spin the mouse around in it clockwise(though I don't think it matters which way) as fast as you can.

There is also another mode where you catch fruits that is controlled primarily with the arrow keys, and you click with moving to move faster from each side to catch falling fruits too far to reach at normal speed.

And the last mode that I know of since I played is a drum type mode, you just use the shift keys/mouse buttons if I'm correct. It's called 'Taiko mode'. Very Happy

Stepmania<-Click is like a PC version of Dance Dance Revolution(DDR) but for your fingers! You use your arrow keys, hit them as the arrows come along. You can also hook up a foot pad to your computer and play with that if you want.

There's lots of skins for the game that can be downloaded for it, and countless songs from the main site, bemanistyle.com, and flashflashrevolution.com.

Post by kevin1gamer on Fri 16 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

I see...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 18 Nov 2018, 8:17 pm