Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What is Tohou?

kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

What is Tohou? Empty What is Tohou?

Post by kevin1gamer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 9:51 pm

Is it a video game?
    Yuushi
    Yuushi
    Freedom

What is Tohou? Empty Re: What is Tohou?

Post by Yuushi Fri 16 Oct 2009, 1:06 am

Touhou... is an insane, inhuman game. o_o I haven't even bothered to even try to play it because I know I would fail at it so bad, and it just doesn't seem like the game for me..

As you can see, the ship has to dodge EVERY little bullet, which looks near impossible and they only get worse.

As far as I know it's developed entirely by one guy.. the Wiki site can be found [here]. Most answers should be able to be answered there. Though, one of our members(though inactive) is quite/was a Touhou addict.
    kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

Post by kevin1gamer Fri 16 Oct 2009, 5:09 pm

Yuushi wrote:Touhou... is an insane, inhuman game. o_o I haven't even bothered to even try to play it because I know I would fail at it so bad, and it just doesn't seem like the game for me..

As you can see, the ship has to dodge EVERY little bullet, which looks near impossible and they only get worse.

As far as I know it's developed entirely by one guy.. the Wiki site can be found [here]. Most answers should be able to be answered there. Though, one of our members(though inactive) is quite/was a Touhou addict.

That's insane! Thanks for the link.
    Yuushi
    Yuushi
    Freedom

Post by Yuushi Fri 16 Oct 2009, 10:56 pm

Forgot to add that video is really sped up, here's one that hasn't been sped up.

That is actually by Ravewolf, who is also a member of this site too. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:41 am