So.. o.o

    Share
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 9:14 pm

    How is it? ;=; I was bored. Razz
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 9:16 pm

    Good Smile
    Haha.

    I don't know how to use it though ;~;
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 9:19 pm

    Stacee wrote:Good Smile
    Haha.

    I don't know how to use it though ;~;

    Yay. <3

    I get confused on new forums.. but it's not hard to catch on. Razz
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 9:25 pm

    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:Good Smile
    Haha.

    I don't know how to use it though ;~;

    Yay. <3

    I get confused on new forums.. but it's not hard to catch on. Razz

    I hope not.
    But you've been working on it longer.
    So should I put this link on the Rave page?
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 9:34 pm

    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:Good Smile
    Haha.

    I don't know how to use it though ;~;

    Yay. <3

    I get confused on new forums.. but it's not hard to catch on. Razz

    I hope not.
    But you've been working on it longer.
    So should I put this link on the Rave page?
    If you want. I sent the link to Josh on msn to see if he likes it though, but he hasn't replied yet.
    avatar
    Tamai
    Stiffy

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 26
    Location : Behind you.

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Tamai on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:20 pm

    o___o; I liek new forums, they're fuuuuuuuuuuun.

    Razz
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:28 pm

    But he does, so no worries.
    Hope fully it'll be active <3
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:29 pm

    Stacee wrote:But he does, so no worries.
    Hope fully it'll be active <3
    I'll make it stay active. Twisted Evil
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:31 pm

    lol, well..
    whats the login and stuff again ;~;

    pm me 8D
    avatar
    Ria
    Nub

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 26
    Location : Australia <3

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Ria on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:32 pm

    Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3

    Omg.
    You i love you Very Happy
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:34 pm

    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 11:37 pm

    Yuushi wrote:
    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    LOL.
    wtf D:
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 12:09 am

    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    LOL.
    wtf D:
    LOL
    ilu2. <3 Razz
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 12:30 am

    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    LOL.
    wtf D:
    LOL
    ilu2. <3 Razz

    i meant the emote.
    it's fucking sexy ;]

    ily2 yuush


    _________________
    Hi. I'm Stacee.
    I love you.
    Do you love me?
    Good
    .
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 12:46 am

    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    LOL.
    wtf D:
    LOL
    ilu2. <3 Razz

    i meant the emote.
    it's fucking sexy ;]

    ily2 yuush
    goodthing ;D everyone has to. :3
    avatar
    Cyndaquil
    Nub

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 26
    Location : San Antonio, Texas

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Cyndaquil on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:10 am

    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    LOL.
    wtf D:
    LOL
    ilu2. <3 Razz

    i meant the emote.
    it's fucking sexy ;]

    ily2 yuush
    goodthing ;D everyone has to. :3

    Objection.
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:31 am

    o_o;
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:31 am

    Cyndaquil wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Ria wrote:Hai Rave, I joined your forums lol<3
    ilu <3 Razz
    LOL.
    wtf D:
    LOL
    ilu2. <3 Razz

    i meant the emote.
    it's fucking sexy ;]

    ily2 yuush
    goodthing ;D everyone has to. :3

    Objection.
    Back to your hole. D<
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:33 am

    i love ivan too ;~;
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:35 am

    He's not allowed love. No gremlin is. Shocked
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:38 am

    I give love to everyone... What a Face
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

    Stacee wrote:I give love to everyone... What a Face
    I get the most though... D:
    avatar
    Stacee
    Moderator

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Ohio

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Stacee on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:44 am

    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:I give love to everyone... What a Face
    I get the most though... D:

    What about Blake ;~;
    avatar
    Yuushi
    Freedom

    Posts : 234
    Join date : 2009-08-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Yuushi on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:46 am

    Stacee wrote:
    Yuushi wrote:
    Stacee wrote:I give love to everyone... What a Face
    I get the most though... D:

    What about Blake ;~;
    I guess I can share some. :3

    Sponsored content

    Re: So.. o.o

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu 15 Nov 2018, 7:19 am