Audition Town

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the strangest dream last night.

kevin1gamer
    kevin1gamer
    Novice

I had the strangest dream last night. Empty I had the strangest dream last night.

Post by kevin1gamer Tue 15 Dec 2009, 6:57 am

I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was sent back in time to when I was 13, and I had to wait until 2009, and I talked to the non-time traveled me and told myself not to screw everything up with Tabitha, because I finally realized that she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Perhaps this is an omen, an omen that I should do everything in my power to get back together with Tabitha, assuming she too feels the same way.

Well, the actual dream was just me suddenly appearing in Junior High School in like 2004 or something. Then after about 15 minutes of being there, I woke up in real life. I then thought about that dream for the past hour and a half and sort of made up an ending on my own and that ending then becomes just as much a part of the dream as the dream itself. Do you know what I mean?

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:49 am